Terminators Pest Control is proud to offer Cyronite
The Newest and Most Effective Non-Toxic Treatment for Bed Bugs and Other Pests.
Why use Cryonite for bed bugs?
Cryonite is an innovative, non-toxic patented technology used for the elimination of crawling insects in all stages of life. It has been used extensively in Europe, Australia and the United States with proven results. The Cryonite system releases CO2 as “snow” which, when applied to the infested sites, rapidly kills bed bugs, cockroaches and flour beetles on contact.
Cryonite is not a consumer product and is sold exclusively to professional pest control companies, hotels, universities, health care facilities, long term care facilities, assisted living and shelters and property management companies. The Cryonite system eliminates insects without leaving a residue or requiring post treatment work. This will minimize down time for hotels, food industry, schools & hospitals. Cryonite can be used directly on mattresses, electronic equipment & food production.
Use our Bed Bug Preparation Checklist so you’ll be ready for your appointment.
How does Cryonite work?
- KILLS – Cryonite kills insects by freezing. The freezing process is rapid and reaches a very low temperature. The speed is essential for effectiveness. The cooling medium is carbon dioxide snow, which the Cryonite unit sprays from the specially designed and patented nozzle.
- DRY – Frozen carbon dioxide is also referred to as “dry ice”, as it sublimates, is converts from ice/snow directly to gas with no liquid phase in between. This enables treatment in areas such as electrical sockets, motors, pipes, cabinets and more. For example, when used in the food processing facility, flour will not turn into gooey dough!
- SWIFT – Through an optimal combination of snow particle size and speed, the cooling is quick enough to ensure that bugs, including eggs and larvae, will not survive.
- ERGONOMIC – The Cryonite unit is ergonomic in design, with a telescope function for extended reach and easy working posture and a “goose-neck” which can be angled up to 90 degrees or more for optimal spraying angle.
- PENETRATES – The Cryonite snow penetrates easily into deep cracks and crevices, complicated machines, and reaches far into long pipes.
- POISON-FREE – As the method is non-poisonous, there are many advantages: Use it anywhere, anytime – even on surfaces in contact with food (e.g. bakeries, kitchens). If your production line can’t be stopped, any critical problems can still be dealt with quickly! Since there is no residue, apartment tenants or hotel guests can inhabit room immediately.
OUR HAPPY CLIENTS See what our clients are saying!
"I had a wasp and a flying ant problem. I called terminators and spoke with the owners wife and she put me in contact with the Owner Bryan. He was very professional and I could tell he knew what he was doing. He explained to me what was going to happen and how long it would take for the problem to resolve after his treatment, and he was 100% correct. Thanks again for the Superior service! I will be recommending this company to anyone in need!" - Robert C.
"We have been using Terminators for years. In addition to solving any pest control problem we have had, they have uniformly wonderful service people. Each representative who has come to our home has been so considerate, polite and helpful. I would highly recommend Terminators to anyone needing pest extermination services." - Ariel Schwartz Newtown, PA
"Best Pest Control! Thanks for taking good care of us." - Sundance Kennels, Inc.
"I have to thank Bryan Weiss owner at Terminators Pest Control, he came over and saved my life from a swarm of Flying Ants and also 4 wasps the size of a small dog! You really are first class service! Thank you again." - Bobby Condon